Day Hike to Ananthagiri Hills from Hyderabad
This is a a great day event for Corporate offsite, Team Outing or schools looking for a 1 day team outdoor activity that includes trekking and a visit to a lake.
Anantagiri hills in Vikarabad is the place where Musi river originates. The road via chevella upto Vikarabad is flanked by beautiful grasslands and sunflower farms, This is a startlingly beautiful hill station closer to Hyderabad. With ancient cave-like structures and bathing ghats, with the temple of Lord Ananta Padhmanabha built centuries ago by a Muslim king – this is yet another place that bears testimony to the glorious history of the land. Ananthagiri is perched at an altitude where the panoramic vista unfolds stunning viewpoints.
Things to do and see:
Trekking, Nature Hike
Visit the water spring,
visit the Ananta Padmanabha Swamy temple
Visit the nearby Nagasamundra Lake at Kotepally village
08:00 am – Pick-up from office– Breakfast on the way
10:30 am – Reach Ananthagiri – Briefing
10:30 am – 01:00 pm – Hiking, exploring the forest.
01:00 pm – Back for Lunch at Resort
02:00 pm – 05.30 pm – Visit the Nagasumandra Lake
05:30 pm – Depart for Hyderabad – Tea on the way
08:30 pm – Drop back at office
Optional – Overnight Camping at additional cost.
Team Size: minimum 20 and upto 60 Max. There will be minimum billing for 20
Cost: Rs 1800 per head per day.
Rs 3500 for 2 days with camping
Day Activities of Trekking, Visit to Lake
Breakfast and Lunch
Team Engagement Activities.
Things to bring:
- Good Sports or trekking shoes (that cover the ankle),
- Medicine which u use regularly.
- water bottle
- Refreshments / chocolates / energy bars ( For Everyone)
- Photo Id ( passport, Employee/College Id, Pan card/Election Card/ Driving License) with a xerox copy
1) no smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
3) We would carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
4) if you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
For Inquiries please call 7729903232
- Day 1 08:00 am – Pick-up from office– Breakfast on the way 10:30 am – Reach Ananthagiri – Briefing 10:30 am – 01:00 pm – Hiking, exploring the forest. 01:00 pm – Back for Lunch at Resort 02:00 pm – 05.30 pm – Visit the Nagasumandra Lake 05:30 pm – Depart for Hyderabad – Tea on the way 08:30 pm – Drop back at office Optional - Overnight Camping at Additional Cost.